Tuesday, October 16, 2007

pollinate safely

Walking back to the dorm tonight Brittany and I were arguing about the condoms in the vending machine downstairs and whether or not they are free. Brittany said they cost a dollar, I was pretty sure they didn't cost anything.

The way I see it housing should be begging me to have safe sex just like every other para-student organization on campus. They should be throwing free stuff at me so I'll have safe sex. Heck, I almost expect cash. Why should I have to pay for a condom?

When I was in the laundery room about an hour ago I checked and they don't even have condoms in the machine right now.

What is this dorm coming to?

Watch this space, as soon as I find out the price of condoms downstairs you'll know too.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Haha; I am glad that someone is conscientiously concerned about the state of condoms on this campus.

Hoping that your break is everything you dreamed it would be...

Brittany said...

I just went down to the basement to check. In response to your ponderings, space 168, former residence of safe-sex approved condoms, is now filled with mini-Chips' Ahoys. Apparrently, they are both worth 1 dollar. So miniature chocolate chip cookies or a consequence-less night of pleasure? Neither are free. Haha.

And didn't you want your sex to be dangerous, anyhow?

fiercest said...

brittany lamontagne, i salute you.